Marine Navigator Lite 1.0.6 for Sensation
Summary: Marine Navigator Lite is the offline navigator for raster navigational charts.
Requirements: Sensation compatible
Downloads: 21210 | Updated: 2013-01-23
Application descriptionMarine Navigator Lite is the offline navigator for raster navigational charts.
Marine Navigator Lite is an offline navigator using raster navigational charts (RNC's) to plot your position in real time. This way you can navigate with true copies of official paper charts on your mobile Sensation.
This lite version of the Marine Navigator provides the following basic navigation functions:
- real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart);
- display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground);
- distance and bearing calculation.
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions).
RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
- http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories);
- http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Sensation popular searches:
Sensation alarm, Sensation backup, Sensation calculator, Sensation calendar, Sensation cdma, Sensation chess, Sensation clock, Sensation dictionary, Sensation gps, Sensation internet, Sensation keyboard, Sensation music, Sensation navigation, Sensation outlook , Sensation poker, Sensation skins, Sensation sms, Sensation SPB, Sensation sudoku, Sensation themes, Sensation video, Sensation weather, Sensation wifi
Sensation popular searches in Travel & Maps category:
Sensation converter Sensation gps Sensation guide Sensation London Sensation maps Sensation navigation Sensation New York Sensation Paris Sensation Rome Sensation Spain Sensation time Sensation travel Sensation trips Sensation weather